Friday, January 8, 2010

Vacations (Team Jacob)

Last year at Thanksgiving I went to Texas to visit some of my step mom’s friends. It was the first time I ever got to ride in an airplane; it was fun and scary. While we were in Dallas and we also went to the NASA Space Center in Houston; it was awesome!!! I really wanted to go to see the ocean and I got to. My family and I saw a dead jellyfish and it was all gross and slimy. I found a sand dollar and a lot of other shells. My whole family came to Texas but when I went to the NASA Space Center only my older brother, my dad, and myself went because my younger brother and sister would have been really annoying on the way because the car ride was really long. It was so warm there but it was also raining a lot too. When we got back there was snow everywhere and I thought yes winter but after a few days I was like ugh snow. And that was my vacation to Texas but does it really count as a vacation because we were on break???

1 comment:

  1. Of course it was a vacation! The way you spoke about the trip made me believe you had a good time. Next time, you might want to try to put in a few more specific details about your topic so the reader gets an even clearer picture of what you are writing about.

    ReplyDelete