Monday, April 4, 2011

Characters

This conversation is between Abraham Lincoln and his cousin.

You can't be president, you'll never make it. said his cousin

I've gone to school and studied so much, I think that I can be president if i really want to. replied Abraham, with confidence.

You are a nobody from Kentucky, nobody knows who you are, and plus you've lost every election you've run in. You won't make it. cried out his cousin trying to convince Abraham that he was right.

I am smart enough for this and I think that I can be president, isn't that enough? Just because you don't think I can handle this doesn't mean you're right. exclaimed Abraham

Fine. If you want to fail at an election again be my guest, just remember when you lose; I told you so. replied his cousin

Abraham was so furious because people didn't believe in him, that he turned and walked away without another word.

No comments:

Post a Comment