Thursday, March 24, 2011

Reflection

I think our discussion was good even though some people said that it was horrible. We stayed on topic and gave reasons on what we thought, we also had a quote from on of the songs so it showed why Eminem is our favorite and how he is a good rapper. We also agreed that it was okay for other students to have a different opinion but we still think Eminem is the best. We could have had more info about the bands/ musicians in our debate. I thought the assignment was okay and that it could have been more fun if some people in the class stopped trying to put others down and make them feel bad about their work. The challenging part about this assignment was to agree in the group on who should to what and who was our favorite but in the end my group agreed on everything. I think it was surprising how I wasn't nervous to go on stage because I usually get really bad stage fright but I wasn't nervous at all for this assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment