Friday, December 4, 2009

Boredom

Don't you ever get tired of being bored? Whenever I tell my dad I'm bored he has me do chores so i never really tell him that. Right now I'm soooooo bored I should be doing my homework but technilkly I am so no harm done but I'm still bored. Just before I started posting this I was watching Pirates of the Carribean Dead Man's Cheast but then I called my dad to see when he would be home and he told me to do my homework so here I am k I'm going to go do my other homework.

1 comment:

  1. Cody Otto wrote his last five paragraph essay on boredom. I think you'd like it! Have you been invited to his blog? If not, let me know and I'll have him invite you so that you can read it.
    I like the posts you've included so far. Maybe you have a journal entry you can expand on and post next time.

    ReplyDelete